Thursday 24 July 2014

Hi, my name is Grace and I'm a Microsoftholic

Surprised by how dependant I am on the MS Office suite of programmes to actually get anything done properly.  Tried to set-up the email using the default server but am struggling to do things like add a signature with a graphic to make it look nice.  Also not impressed to find that all the emails I send seem to end up in the recipients junk mail box.  Hmmm, that will make things a little harder.  Am definitely going to have to sort myself out a new computer and make a gold sacrifice to the software gods - Oh please look favourably on this small business, and smite me not with rubbish operating systems such as plagued my forefathers (Vista) but deliver me something usable lest my wrath of frustration be unleashed upon the new computer and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment