Wednesday 23 July 2014

The IT Crowd (of 1)

Webmail has been set-up.  You can contact me on grace.wooller@videostasis.com now!  Or at least you will be able to once I link up Outlook to the email server.  Quick call to the videostasis IT dept. to log a helpdesk request.  In my capacity as Chief Information Officer (yes, they warned me I would have to do everything myself), I have prioritised my helpdesk request to the top of the queue and will now attempt to try and sort out the email.

Oh crap, my version of office doesn’t come with Outlook.  Thanks retarded EU anti-competition regulation for making Microsoft break-up it’s office suite and sell it to me on a piecemeal basis thus increasing my costs. Grrrrr (angry because I’m spending money unnecessarily growl)

No comments:

Post a Comment